Sunday, November 21, 2010

Divorced Mother Of Three Doing Time Seeks Pen Pals

Cindy Gray MDOC# K6556
CMCF F-2-A-B2
PO Box 88550
Pearl, MS 39288

Age: 44
Release Date: Unknown
Race: Caucasion

*Information/Interests in Cindy's own words : Reading, writing, crafts,
cooking, baking, antiques, flowers, gardening, herbs, auctions, flea markets,
yard sales, camping, canoeing, tubing, swimming, fishing and tea parties.
I would love to relocate to Montana or Alaska, open up a coffee/Tea shop. Build
a log cabin and enjoy a simple basic way of life. I am looking for sincere,
honest, down to earth friends. People who know I made a mistake but are willing
to look past it. I am here on a forgery charge, I did it, but I have learned
from this experience and need the chance to prove that I am a better person now.
I am laid back, down to earth, open and honest and I would like the same in
friends, I look forward to hearing from you. 41 year old "Saved by Grace"
divorced mom of 3 teens enjoys a variety of things. Prefer the river to the
beach, country to the city, love the mountains.