Thursday, April 21, 2022

I am very loyal and loving and a God-fearing man.

My name is Thomas Neeley and I am 5’9 with dark hair and green eyes. I am from a Cherokee Indian / Italian / Sicilian background. I love to work out, run, sports, athletic build. I love reading manga and I’m business minded. I love to travel, talk on the phone, write letters and share my poetry with others. I love expressing myself through words. I love to cook. I have 8½ years left behind these walls and would love for someone to help hold my hand through this. I promise you will never regret it. I am very loyal and loving and a God-fearing man. If you would like to give me a chance to make you smile, laugh and bring a little joy into your life just grab a pen and paper and write me. I’ll be sitting here waiting for you! Thomas Neeley #0569738, Pasquotank C.I. Po Box 247 Phoenix MD.21131