Tuesday, May 3, 2022

I would love the chance to make a friend

"I got locked up at a young age so I can't say that I've experienced much life. But I'm grateful for all God has allowed me to see and do. I love music,reading, laughing, swimming, and people. I would love the chance to make a friend I could share with & she share her thoughts, dreams with me. I'm 30 years old and spend my time in a single cell alone,pretty much all day. This place makes you realize how alone you are ,it's like the whole world has forgotten you. I am hoping to find someone that likes to write & interested in developing a honest, caring friendship. I am serving a long sentence and without a friend it will be a very lonely . Thanks for taking the time to read about me. Hope to hear from someone soon. Jessica. Jessica TATA #01831615 Mt View Unit 2305 Ramson Rd Gatesville Tx 76528