Thursday, June 9, 2022

I Am Tall With Blue Eyes, Long Red Hair.

Hi I Am Amber, The women In here all call me Irish* I Am Tall With Blue Eyes, Long Red Hair. I love Music, making Friends, Faries, Dallas Cowboys , & Reading, Would like to have someone to share things with. I have been incarcerated since I Was 16 ,All except my mom & Grandma have long ago stopped writting to me. & my Grandmother recently passed away, I am taking Collage classes, I work, I am a Peer Counselor , & A Teachers Aide. I am working to better myself. Recently started mentoring at Risk kids from the Youth Diversion Program. I try to stay busy & have a positive attitude. I am easy going, friendly, open, & can be kinda of wild. If your wild lol I would like to hear from you, Male Or Female Will Answer All: Amber R. Riley #WA-3123 C.I.W. LA-241 /16756 Chino Corona Rd Corona Ca. 92880